The ProScale replaces the standard scale and sight glass on the Multi-Router. It digitally measures the vertical travel of the router. This provides for really precise positioning during various set-ups and extreme repeatability. The ProScale measuring system is a precision electronic device for making linear measurements with speed and accuracy. The ProScale consists of a scale, a ReadHead (also called ENCODER), a Digital Display, mounting bracket, micro-adjuster, and one micro-adjuster knob. ProScale uses inductive encoder technology, the same technology used in high-end heavy duty digital calipers. The digital display will show fractions, decimal metric, or decimal inches depending on the mode which you select. Because ProScale is a solid-state electronic device there’s very little to wear out. The ReadHead and scale are designed to withstand shop dirt, dust, and other airborne contaminants, and the controls are sealed with a protective cover.
- Replaces “ruler” scale on the side of the Multi-Router
- Digital display will show fractions, decimal metric, or decimal inches
- Will measure the vertical travel of the router
- Micro-adjuster enables precise control
- Can withstand shop dirt and dust
- System is powered by one CR-123 Lithium battery